Freedive Academy Panglao seeks an English content writer for the website and social media work. He/she will write articles, website content and stories related to freediving and life around Bohol/Panglao.
Freedive Academy Panglao is a World Class freedive centre offering freediving courses in the Philippines for beginners all the way up to Instructors with a unique training location suited for World Champions. You’ll be working in an international team of professionals who love their jobs and customers from all over the world. The team you’ll be working with is a fantastic team of very experienced Level 1 and Level 2 instructors, interns and a great support team from all over the world.
40 hours/week, Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Due to increasing business expansion, we are looking for a skilled individual to join our team as an English digital content writer in Panglao, Bohol. This individual is expected to have excellent knowledge of the written English language and the various social media networks. This above average paid position is a unique opportunity to create and publish content for digital platforms, including blog, social media and email content.
- Write blogs, web pages and articles, and product descriptions for our website
- Gather story ideas and write/produce stories related to freediving and life in Bohol/Panglao
- Report on freediving events by following events via Facebook and such create videos and other multimedia communications to supplement news stories
- Performs related duties as required
- Be based or willing to move to Panglao or Bohol
- Journalistic or English language education preferred passion for story writing
- Previous news writing experience preferred attention to detail
- Excellent writing, editing, and organisational skill
- The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines
- Photography and video skills a plus
- Social media development knowledge/experience a plus
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].