THIS JOB POSITION IS TAKEN
The Head Cook is responsible for kitchen work and staff – from food production to maintenance of the kitchen. He/She ensures happy and healthy customers for the freediving center.
Last week of August 2019
48hrs/week, six days a week, 7 AM to 4 PM
Freedive Academy Panglao is hiring a skilled individual to join our team as Head Cook. He or she will be responsible for kitchen work and maintenance – from cooking food to maintaining cleanliness. The Head Cook will be responsible for other kitchen staff and would schedule production times and preparation of food to ensure timely delivery of services. As this is a freedive center, not only does he/she guarantees happy customers but healthy as well.
This job opportunity is excellent for people who love to make food that makes customers happy and healthy. This laidback position in a small resort gives you a chance to be part of an energetic and ambitious family. Besides the salary, extras like holidays, 13th month, and other standard benefits are included.
- Manage the kitchen by inspecting supplies, equipment, and work area to ensure a hygienic kitchen and up to standard.
- Determine production and staff schedule to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Prepare food ordered.
- Estimate kitchen needs and food ingredients.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work area to ensure a hygienic kitchen and meets standards.
- Analyze food demand and prices, introduce different menus, and ensure customers are happy with the food.
- Being a certified chef/cook is not required but an advantage.
- At least one year experience in preparing international food.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Works without supervision.
- Team player.
- Be based in Panglao or nearby municipalities.
Please send your resume, cover letter, or portfolio to: [email protected].