Freedive Academy Panglao is looking for a Personal Assistant who supports the work of the managers by undertaking a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks at our freedive centre in Panglao/Bohol.
Freedive Academy Panglao is a World Class freediving centre offering freediving courses in the Philippines for beginners all the way up to Instructors with a unique training location suited for World Champions. You’ll be working in an international team of professionals who love their jobs and customers from all over the world. The team you’ll be working with is a fantastic team of very experienced Level 1 and Level 2 instructors, interns and a great support team from all over the world.
~30 hours/week, Monday to Friday, the schedule is flexible but usual between 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Due to the increased workload, Freedive Academy Panglao is seeking a personal assistant. As a personal assistant, you will work closely with the management to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. You will help the managers to make the best use of their time by dealing with their personal day-to-day, and secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Administrative work (personal and business)
- Organising and maintaining schedules and making appointments
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Organising meetings and small events
- Shopping and running errands via motorbike
- Caring for the dogs during the day
- Be based or willing to move to Panglao or Bohol
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent organisational, time and communication skill
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Previous clerical or secretarial work experience a plus
- Know how to drive a motorbike (Driver’s License is plus)
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].