Freedive Academy Panglao is looking for a photo-/videographer for our freediving centre in Panglao.
20-30 hours/week, the schedule is flexible between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, and when possible all days of the week – depending on the guests we have.
We are looking for an individual who is an artist on the camera, using a blend of technical skills and an artistic eye to take pictures and videos of people, places, landscapes, food and especially of our freedivers at the dive and training lines and in front of our reef. Being a freediver is not required, but being able to swim is, and you should be interested in joining one of our Level 1 courses so you know what freediving really is.
- Use various photographic techniques and equipment
- Create videos and photos to supplement news stories
- Optimise photos or edit short videos for social media
- Managing SM sites like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
- Be based or willing to move to Panglao or Bohol
- Photography and video editing skills
- Being able to swim
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail
- Knowing the way around social media
- The ability to work independently on projects while meeting deadlines
- Social media development knowledge/experience a BIG plus
Freedive Academy Panglao is a World Class freediving centre offering freediving courses in Panglao for beginners all the way up to Instructors with a unique training location suited for World Champions. You’ll be working in an international team of professionals who love their jobs and customers from all over the world. The team you’ll be working with is a fantastic team of very experienced Level 1 and Level 2 instructors, interns and a great support team from all over the world.
Please send your resume, cover letter, portfolio or a work sample to [email protected]