Bestdive Blooming Open-Back Bikinisuit
This Blooming smoothskin bikinisuit is another stunning neoprene swimsuit of Bestdive. The Blooming bikinisuit is made from 2mm Yamamoto neoprene and superelastic nylon inside. This neoprene bikini suit looks stylish and classy, and with the neoprene outside with SCS nano-coating, the bikini wetsuit is very warm, flexible and hydrodynamic.
What makes this bikinisuit unique and eye-catching is the deep V neck, the beautiful open back and high T cut around the hips. To complete the design, Bestdive offers the option for normal and thumbhole sleeves.
This single colour bikinisuit comes in 11 elegant colours: Blue, Purple, Black, Dark Grey, Silver, and Light Gold, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Pink and Red.
The bikini bodysuit has a large selection of standard sizes, while a tailor-made suit is available for an additional $65.
This neoprene bikinisuit is sophisticated and beautiful, and wearing it will be an absolute joy!
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
Open back bikini Wetsuit
Deep V neck model
High T hip cut
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.