Bestdive Classic Smoothskin Wetsuit
Whether you are a recreational diver, an athlete or a freedive instructor, we all love the classic smoothskin wetsuits.
This classic, single colour, two-piece smoothskin wetsuit from Bestdive is an absolute winner. Made from 2, 3 or 5mm top-of-the-line Yamamoto material, known as the single best brand of high-grade neoprene materials. The Yamamoto type 39 neoprene outside also has an SCS nano-coating and has a superelastic open-cell titanium nylon lining inside.
The wetsuit comes in Blue, Purple, Black, Dark Grey, Silver, Light Gold, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Pink and Red, and in a large selection of standard sizes, a tailor-made suit is available for an additional $65.
If you are looking for a stylish freediving smoothskin wetsuit made of some of the best materials available, this Bestdive Yamamoto freediving wetsuit won’t disappoint.
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
Velcro beaver tail
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.