Bestdive Medusa Cut-Out Bikinisuit
This Medusa smoothskin bikinisuit is another stunning Bestdive bikini or bodysuit. The Medusa bikinisuit is made from 2mm Yamamoto neoprene and superelastic nylon inside. This neoprene bikini suit looks chic and classy, and with the neoprene outside with SCS nano-coating, the bikini wetsuit is very warm, flexible and hydrodynamic.
There are different options available for this beautiful smoothskin bikinisuit. The neck cut is round and elegant, the chest piece is elegant, and the options for the hips are an open-back with a more revealing high T hip cut or the more classic closed zipper with a bikini hip cut. Either way, this neoprene swimsuit is unique and eye-catching.
This bikini wetsuit comes in 2mm Yamamoto neoprene, which is available in 11 lively colours: Blue, Purple, Black, Dark Grey, Silver, and Light Gold, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Pink and Red.
The bikini bodysuit has a large selection of standard sizes, while a tailor-made suit is available for an additional $65.
If you are looking for a timeless and stylish bikini wetsuit with a beautiful cut around the hips and chest, you will love this bikini wetsuit.
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
Option for two-colours
Hip T or V cut
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.