Bestdive Morehey Freediving Wetsuit
This smoothskin Yamamoto freediving wetsuit is the centrepiece of the Bestdive Morehey collection! This two-piece wetsuit is available in 4 thicknesses and has a long high waist pants and a hooded long sleeve top part with beavertail. This Japanese SCS nano-coating Yamamoto material makes this freediving suit perfect for performance freediving, and any freediving athlete will most certainly appreciate it.
The Morehey Wetsuit Collection is a stunning collection of wetsuits, bodysuits and bikinisuits. These wetsuits, all with a beautifully crafted two-tone smoothskin colour combination, are made out of 1.5, 2, 3 or 5mm Yamamoto neoprene, initially launched in a signature black and dark grey colour combination now available in more colour options. The main body colour of this collection is available in 11 Yamamoto smoothskin or so-called glideskin colours, while the top part is available in either the trademark dark grey glideskin or the apricot super nylon material.
This Bestdive wetsuit collection is a beautiful and inspiring collection made of high-quality materials and, with great detail, a true asset to have for all freedivers.
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
Velcro beaver tail
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.