Bestdive Morehey Sleeveless & Hooded Wetsuit Vest
This 2mm smoothskin freediving wetsuit is sleeveless but with a hood, unlike the sleeveless/hoodless version of Bestdive. This two-piece wetsuit has a high waist pants and a hooded and sleeveless vest type top. This Japanese SCS nano-coating Yamamoto material makes this freediving suit perfect for any performance freediver.
This 2mm two-piece smoothskin wetsuit is available in 11 energetic Yamamoto colours being Blue, Purple, Black, Dark Grey, Silver, Light Gold, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Pink and Red. The freediving wetsuit has a large selection of standard sizes, while a tailor-made suit is available for an additional $65.
The Morehey Wetsuit Collection is a stunning collection of wetsuits, bodysuits and bikinisuits. These wetsuits, all with a beautifully crafted two-tone smoothskin colour combination, initially only launched in their signature black and dark grey colour combination, are now available in more colour options. The main body colour of this collection is available in 11 Yamamoto smoothskin or so-called glideskin colours, while the top part is available in either the trademark dark grey glideskin or the apricot super nylon material.
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
Sleeveless & Hooded Vest
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.