Bestdive Morehey Smoothskin Bikinisuit
This bikini wetsuit or bodysuit is another one of Bestdive’s beautifully and elegantly produced two-tone freediving wetsuits from the Morehey wetsuit collection. The bikinisuit is made from top-of-the-line Japanese Yamamoto neoprene with super elastic nylon inside. With a beautiful two-tone pattern, this bikinisuit with its front zipper is easy to put, and with its nylon inside, you can do this wet as well as dry. The outside of the bodysuit also has an SCS nano-coating, making the suit warm, soft on the skin, flexible and extremely hydrodynamic.
This Bestdive bikinisuit comes in thicknesses 2 and 3mm and in 11 vibrant Yamamoto colours: Blue, Purple, Black, Dark Grey, Silver, Light Gold, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Pink and Red. This bikini wetsuit has a large selection of standard sizes, while a tailor-made suit is also available for an additional $65.
If you are looking for a beautiful and classy bikinisuit with a beautiful hip cut and long sleeves made of the best smoothskin materials, this bikini wetsuit might be your best choice!
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
beautiful hip cut
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.
Bestdive Tailor Made Size Charts: download as xlsx file – download as pdf print file
There are no reviews yet.