Bestdive Morehey Smoothskin Sleeveless Bodysuit
This elegantly produced one-piece sleeveless smoothskin bikinisuit is made from 2mm thick Japanese Yamamoto neoprene with super elastic nylon inside. As part of the Morehey wetsuit collection, this smoothskin swimsuit or bodysuit is another beautiful addition. This bikinisuit has a beautiful cut and has the traditional and trademark Morehey two-tone pattern.
The Morehey Wetsuit Collection is a stunning collection of wetsuits, bodysuits and bikinisuits. The entire wetsuit collection was initially launched in a signature black and dark grey colour combination but is now available in more colour options. The main body colour of this collection is available in 11 Yamamoto smoothskin or so-called glideskin colours. While, in contrast, the top colour is available in either the trademark dark grey glideskin or the apricot super nylon material.
This bikini or bodysuit from Bestdive is available in 11 elegant Yamamoto colours: Blue, Purple, Black, Dark Grey, Silver, Light Gold, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Pink and Red, while the top of the bikinisuit comes in dark grey neoprene or apricot coloured Super Nylon. This bikinisuit has a large selection of standard sizes, while a tailor-made bikinisuit is available for an additional $65.
If you are looking for a modern and classy freediving bikini or swimsuit made of some of the best materials available at a very reasonable price, this Bestdive Yamamoto smoothskin swimsuit might be right for you. This bikinisuit will make every woman happy.
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
Velcro beaver tail
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.