Bestdive Nylon Freediving Wetsuit
The Nylon freediving wetsuit from Bestdive has been super popular and is one of its bestsellers. The two main reasons people would choose a nylon wetsuit is durability and colour options. Unlike a smoothskin freediving suit, a nylon wetsuit can take a ‘beating’ as the nylon wetsuits are often referred to as the work wetsuits – as in a work outfit. The other reason is colour choice. A nylon freediving wetsuit can be made in any desired colour that you want – of course, dependent on the producer, but most brands of neoprene don’t have more than 10 or 12 standard colours. This Bestdive wetsuit is available in 30 different colours, including two camouflage patterns for spearfishing.
This Nylon Bestdive wetsuit comes with a wide range of options. The basis is the classic one-tone 3mm wetsuit, then 5mm is optional, two-tone pattern, different insides, different pants and standard and custom size for an additional fee.
If you are looking for a beautifully crafted nylon freediving wetsuit, for sure, this popular Bestdive wetsuit is a great option.
Super elastic and durable nylon/lycra outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
Easy to wear
Good heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
Velcro beaver tail
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.