Bestdive Nylon Smoothskin Reversible Wetsuit
The reversible freediving wetsuit has become increasingly more popular over the years. Reversible freediving wetsuits originated from spearfishing, where spearos used the camo suit for hunting and the smoothskin suit for training on the lines or competing. Now everyone who is a fashionista can order a reversible freediving wetsuit.
Bestdive offers a nylon/nylon variant and a nylon/smoothskin variant and both options in the thicknesses 2, 3 and 5mm. The nylon comes in 30 different colours, and the SCS smoothskin in the 11 Yamamoto colours.
If you like to switch up your style from time to time, you will love this reversible freediving wetsuit from Bestdive.
Super elastic and durable nylon
High quality Yamamoto Neoprene
Easy to wear
Good heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
Velcro beaver tail
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.