Bestdive Scenery Back Zipper Bikinisuit
This Scenery bikinisuit is an absolutely stunning 2mm bikini wetsuit with sleeves available in a normal length or thumbhole length and with an open or closed back. This Scenery bikini wetsuit has a high V hip cut and can be ordered in one or two colours with the arms and sides in a second colour.
The Scenery bikinisuit is made from 2mm Yamamoto neoprene and superelastic nylon inside. This neoprene bikini suit has a classic look, and with the neoprene outside with SCS nano-coating, the bikini wetsuit is very warm, flexible and hydrodynamic.
The 2mm Yamamoto neoprene is available in 11 colours: Blue, Purple, Black, Dark Grey, Silver, and Light Gold, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Pink and Red for both the body and the arms side accents.
The bikini bodysuit has a large selection of standard sizes, while a tailor-made suit is available for an additional $65.
If you are looking for a classic bikini wetsuit with a beautiful cut around the hips and possibly a thumbhole sleeve, you will love this Scenery bikini wetsuit from Bestdive.
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
High V hip cut
Open back or closed back design
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.