Bestdive Showchi SCS Wetsuit
Even though most commonly ordered as a two-tone, this Showchi SCS Yamamoto wetsuit from Bestdive is a three-tone smoothskin wetsuit making the wetsuit very unique and eye-catching.
The freediving suit is made from Yamamoto neoprene and superelastic nylon inside, making the wetsuit comfortable to wear and easy to put on while wet and dry. The wetsuit looks great, and with the neoprene outside with SCS nano-coating, the suit is very warm, flexible and very hydrodynamic.
This two-piece smoothskin wetsuit comes in thicknesses 1.5, 2, 3 or 5mm and in 11 vibrant Yamamoto colours being Blue, Purple, Black, Dark Grey, Silver, Light Gold, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Pink and Red.
The freediving wetsuit has a large selection of standard sizes, while a tailor-made suit is available for an additional $65.
This wetsuit will be great for athletes, instructors and recreational freedivers who love eye-catching and remarkable smoothskin wetsuits.
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
Unique three-colour model
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
Velcro beaver tail
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.