Bestdive Taiji Yamamoto Wetsuit
This Taiji smoothskin Yamamoto wetsuit from Bestdive will make every freediver happy.
This beautifully produced two-tone wetsuit is made from top-of-the-line Yamamoto neoprene with super elastic nylon inside, so the freediving wetsuit is easy to put on wet as well as dry. Besides being made of Yamamoto, the outside also has an SCS nano-coating, making the suit warm and flexible and super hydrodynamic.
This two-piece smoothskin wetsuit from Bestdive comes in thicknesses 2, 3 or 5mm and in 11 vibrant Yamamoto colours being Blue, Purple, Black, Dark Grey, Silver, Light Gold, Gold, Green, Light Blue, Pink and Red. The freediving wetsuit has a large selection of standard sizes, while a tailor-made suit is available for an additional $65.
If you are looking for a modern and stylish freediving smoothskin wetsuit made of some of the best materials available at a very reasonable price, this Bestdive Yamamoto freediving wetsuit might be the option for you.
Yamamoto neoprene with SCS coating outside
Nylon titanium coated inside
Ultra low resistance
High heat retention
Low Buoyancy/High Flexibility
Excellent strength and elasticity
Velcro beaver tail
For ordering a standard size Bestdive wetsuit:
- Measure your height, chest, waist and hip and check your weight;
- find the right size on the below charts. Start with your height, and from there, compare weight, chest, waist and hip. Slight differences are okay, but if there is more than a few cm difference, we recommend ordering a tailor-made Bestdive suit. If you are in doubt, please contact us;
- order your desired colour and size via this page and complete your order via our secure connection;
- when the order and payment have been received, you will be notified immediately via email.
Ordering a tailor-made Bestdive wetsuit:
- Place the order here on the website with your desired colour and thickness;
- download the bestdive size chart xlsx or pdf file;
- measure and fill in the sizes on the xlsx file or print the pdf, write down the sizes and take a photo or scan the document;
- send the file with the sizes via email to [email protected] for review.