80cm Professional-Level Freediving Buoy
The Go Deep freediving buoy is made of PVC materials directly sourced from the heavy-duty inflatable boat industry, making the buoy more rigid and robust than any freediving buoy out there. Our freediving buoy is extremely stable and durable and absolutely perfect for deep divers, instructors, dive centres who demand the best! This thicker UV-resistant PVC makes the buoy extra strong, durable, and sea-water resistant.
More importantly, there’s a circular rope on the bottom of the buoy that you can easily hold on to for a relaxed position so you can rest without getting sunburnt hands. With this professional-level freediving buoy, your freediving sessions will become more fruitful and enjoyable while you don’t have to worry that you are compromising your safety.
Why you need it
- Rest between dives and conserve valuable energy while you freedive
- Bright and beautiful design offers safety and visibility while you freedive
- Can easily carry more than 100m of 12mm rope
- Stainless steel D-rings inside and outside the buoy connect and secure the dive line
- Made with heavy-duty PVC materials that are water-resistant and anti-corrosion
- 16 holes at the bottom of the buoy easily and quickly drain water
- Three cover options: quick release connecting closed with logo, closed with mesh bag/pocket, or a bungee cord net
- Comes with a car pump adapter
- Size: 80cm diameter, 22cm high
- Colour: Yellow
If you choose the cover with a logo, please send your PSD, AI, PDF or PNG file to [email protected].
There are many customisations possible like size, colour and features. If you have any special wishes, please get in touch with us for a quote.