Mares Razor Freediving Bifins
The fruit of many years of experience and research in the field of composite fins, the Razor freediving fins the result of the latest innovations in technology.
The Razor fins have a blade made of pre-impregnated fiberglass layers . The blade has a variable thickness and parabolic bending, capable of improving the effect the kicking motion with the least possible effort. Side profiles optimizing the Channel Thrust effect. Available with soft or medium stiff blade.
- Blade produced with pre-impregnated fiberglass layers
- Blade with variable thickness and high performance parabolic bending
- The blade has a width of 20.5cm and a length of 65cm
- High quality manufacturing process
- The new side profiles with variable height support and optimize flexibility and Channel Thrust effect
- Available with soft or medium stiff white blade
- Blade inclination at 22° from the foot pocket