Fibreglass Molchanovs Monofin F1 2018
Designed and tested by multiple World Record holder, and five-time freediving World Champion, Alexey Molchanov. The Molchanovs Monofin F1 is one of the best competitive fibreglass freediving monofins in the world! The finest craftsmen in the industry assembled the hand-layered fibreglass blades, with the Immersion or Pathos foot pockets to ensure maximum comfort. Only Molchanovs offers this excellent quality and affordability at the same time. This monofin gives great value for your money!
Below are five important facts that make Molchanovs Monofin F1 exceptional:
1. The highly compressed fibreglass blades make its quality a worthy competitor with other expensive carbon models, but the Molchanovs fibreglass Monofin F1 is offered at a much lower price!
2. It has a wedge sponge rubber feature that connects the foot pockets with the blade that allows the diver to maintain high speed with less effort;
3. The foot pockets are angled in an ergonomic position – this feature helps to avoid muscle strains as it allows the load to be evenly distributed between the legs and spine muscles;
4. The Molchanovs monofins don’t sink because of its slight positive buoyancy;
5. Customized foot pockets to your foot measurement’s precision – it would feel like a natural part of your body (please follow the sizing instructions to ensure you get your specific measurement)