OLED Display Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Neck/Wrist Cord Lanyard (Grey)
3 Vital Reasons Why You Should Use Oximeter:
1. You can PERSONALIZE your TRAINING
Stop following generic, boring training programs – be spontaneous and have more fun! The oximeter allows you to measure your blood oxygen saturation during dry-training. Hence, it also allows you to adjust the intensity of your workout, depending on your body’s adaptation.
2. Perform the VERY EFFECTIVE Interval Hypoxic Training (IHT) Method
Improve your hypoxia resistance by doing the very effective IHT method developed by elite free diver Eric Fattah that can only be done with an oximeter.
3. Get MAXIMUM RESULT on Static Apnea Training WITHOUT OVERTRAINING
Avoid having a hypoxic seizure (blackout) or samba when knowing the lowest possible oxygen level you can withstand (only for high-level elite competitive freedivers). As your tolerance to hypoxia improves, this critical oxygen level keeps decreasing.
Specifications & Features:
- Advanced DSP algorithm inside finish the influence of motion artefact and improve the accuracy of low perfusion
- Manual adjustment of the direction of the interface
- Two Color OLED Display, four display modes
- Low voltage indicator & Visual alarm function. Real-time spot-checks
- Adjustable 4-Direction Display
- Low power consumption, 50 hours continuous to work.
- Low Perfusion ≤0.4%
- Automatic power off when no signal
- Small and lightweight, convenient to carry