VMed Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Silicone Case, Pouch & Lanyard
3 Important Reasons Why You Should Use an Oximeter:
1. Training Personalization
Tired of your repetitive and boring workout regiment? With a more accurate grasp of your oxygen levels, you are given the freedom to increase or decrease the intensity of your training!
2. Training the Interval Hypoxic Training (IHT) Method
Improve your hypoxia resistance by doing the very effective IHT method developed by elite free diver Eric Fattah that can only be done with an oximeter.
3. Maximum Results on Static Apnea Training without Overtraining
Avoid having a hypoxic seizure (blackout) or samba when knowing the lowest possible oxygen level you can withstand (only for high-level elite competitive freedivers). As your tolerance to hypoxia improves, this critical oxygen level keeps decreasing.
Specifications & Features:
- Two Parameters: SP02 and Pulse Rate
- Four Direction Adjustable
- Low Voltage Indicator
- Automatic Power off in 8 seconds when there is no signal
- Portable and Lightweight
- Comes with Silicone Case and Carrying Pouch