Refund & Cancellation Policy
- The 20% deposit to reserve the scheduled dive course dates is non-refundable but may be used towards future courses or training.
- Cancellations made not less than 48 hours before a scheduled booking will be charged a 50% cancellation fee of the full tour/course price.
- Cancellations made within 48 Hours of a scheduled booking and no-shows will be charged the full price of the booked trip/course. No refunds will be given due to the potential loss of business/expenses incurred.
- There are no refunds on scheduled dive or course dates.
- Once a diving course has begun, there are no refunds – dives may have to be diverted in cases of extreme weather conditions if the instructor feels there is a safety risk. In any event, we will do our best to make it a fun day out.
- No refunds are given for freediving internships that are booked, paid in advance or started.
- No refunds are given for Level 1 and 2 combos, one-month (Level 1, 2 & 3 combo) development and zero to hero programs that have started.
We understand that things happen, and we will always try our best to reschedule your freediving course. However, the above policy still stands. If you are sick or cannot make the dive, we will issue you a receipt to make claims from your travel insurance provider. The balance is due in full – no refunds will be given if you cannot reschedule.
Notification of cancellation must be made via email to [email protected].
Once the refund request has been made, it will be confirmed within approx. 24 – 48 hours, funds will be returned within three months to the originating account used for the booking payment (*).
Bookings are not final until full payment has been made.
Once a booking payment has been made, an email confirming the payment will be sent.
Weather / Safety
Cancellations made by the Freedive Academy Panglao before your scheduled dive due to adverse weather conditions/ boat/engine problems will receive refunds.
Once a dive session has begun – no refunds are available. We will make every attempt to find safe and suitable dive sites for you and make your day as enjoyable as possible. A rainy day is still a great day to be underwater.
We shall not be liable in contract or tort for any injury, loss, damage, inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the services we supply, force majeure, or any other events outside of our control, including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, weather conditions, acts of God, actions of government, accidents to or failure of machinery, equipment, protests, vehicles or industrial disputes.
Changes To Itinerary
We reserve the right to change any published itinerary/dive day content without notice if sea or weather conditions deem such changes to be made.
* This policy was last modified on 27-04-2023.